Description of Admission Fees
1.An Application Fee of $100.00 is due at the time of application of admission submission.
2.A Testing Fee of $100.00 is due at the time of admission testing.
- Elementary (Kindergarten – 5th grade) – $4,000
- Middle (6th – 8th grade) – $5,200
- High School (9th – *12th grade) – $6,200
Discounts (Families can only qualify for a maximum of a 10% discount)
- A family discount of 5% will be given for payment in full due at the time of the family meeting
- A family discount of 5% will be given upon enrolling more than one student
- A family discount of 5% will be given to parents who are active military, pastors, or emergency responders
- Payment in full at the time of enrollment
- 0% interest monthly payments through FACTS
Terms and Conditions
Admission and Tuition fees are non-refundable. The overhead expenses of Covenant Christian Academy do not diminish if a student withdraws after enrollment. Accordingly, the obligation to pay tuition for the full academic year is unconditional. Uniforms and textbooks are not included in the tuition and are required to be purchased separately. We agree bind ourselves to these amounts, terms, and conditions.
“When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.” Numbers 30:2
“Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.“ Matthew 5:37-38
* CCA adds a grade level each year. We will offer K-11th grade for the 2017-18 school year.