Role of the Student Council
The role of the Student Council is to work in partnership with Covenant Christian Academy (CCA) administration, staff and parents for the benefit of the whole school community. All student council members will be invited to attend ACSI Student Leadership conferences in October (middle school) and November (high school).
The general objectives of the Student Council are:
- To enhance communication between students, management, staff and parents
- To promote friendship and respect among students
- To support the management and staff in the development of the school
- To represent the views of students on matters of concern to them
All secondary students in good academic standing attending CCA are eligible to be members of the Student Council.
Student Council Officers
The CCA Student Council for 2016-2017 will consist of the following officers
- President (10th grader)
- Vice-President (9th grader)
- Secretary (9th or 10th grader)
- 8th grade representative
- 7th grade representative
- 6th grade representative